Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Jon Mullin
Date posted July 5, 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 financial-services Toronto Ontario 60 Bloor St W 9th Floor, Toronto, ON CA M4W 3B8 CAD 160000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The successful candidate that secures the CFO/CCO role will be responsible for both the Finance and Operations responsibilities for the firm and its subsidiaries. Please contact me for further information.
- Responsible for ensuring that all month-end and year-end reporting, internal processes and team responsibilities meet external requirements;
- Review of the reporting process for the company and its subsidiaries and assisting with related process improvements;
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external auditors;
- Merger and Acquisition activities and ensuring continued growth of the business;
- Manage on-going projects undertaken by the company and its subsidiaries;
- Other ad-hoc activities as required by the Board.
- Strong CFO experience in a related/similar industry is a strong advantage;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA / CA or international equivalent preferred);
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly and to manage changing priorities;
- Experience managing a team.