Salary CAD75,000 - CAD85,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicolette Witherspoon
Job Ref 4533KA
Date posted January 3, 2023toronto accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2023-01-11 2023-03-04 accountancy Toronto Ontario 145 King St W Toronto, ON M5H 3X7 CA M5H3X7 CAD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Key responsibilities: * Prepare monthly performance reports for the Managing Partners * Monitor cash needs of the partners to ensure funds are properly employed * Prepare annual financial statements for various entities including Trusts, Limited Partnerships and Corporations. * Co-ordinate with tax preparers and assist with annual tax reporting * Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools * Identify and drive process improvements to increase efficiency of department * Work closely with controller and assist as needed * Research tax or accounting issues as needed.
- Post secondary degree in business or accounting
- CPA designated or pursuing a CPA designation
- 2-3 years experience in a similar hands-on role in industry
- Private equity and/or investment management experience would be preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a family office would be highly beneficial but not required
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptionally well organized with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively in both written and verbal skills
- Strong comprehension and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Salary: CAD85,000 - CAD95,000 per year + DiscretionaryLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 27, 2023A cryptocurrency trading platform is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their dynamic team. Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will play a vital role in contributing to the company’s success! This role is for you if you have a strong understanding of accounting principles and a desire to be in a fast-paced tech environment.
Salary: CAD70,000 - CAD75,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 17, 2023I am leading the search for a growing real estate private equity firm based in downtown Toronto that is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their growing team. The Fund Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting for our client's single-family rental joint ventures and for-sale housing commingled funds, including investor reporting and management analysis.