Manager, Investor Relations
Salary CAD100,000 - CAD110,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted March 29, 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 accountancy Toronto, ON Ontario CA M5H1J8 CAD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca
Are you a CPA designated candidate who is looking for a non-traditional accounting opportunity? We have partnered with a leading asset management firm who are looking to hire a Manager, Investor Relations to support their renewable energy business platform The Manager, Investor Relations will act as the interface between the firms investment, investor relations, accounting, legal and compliance teams. The Manager, Investor Relations will be reporting directly with colleagues and senior executives across the business to implement strategies, build awareness among institutional and retail shareholders.
- Preparation and dissemination of investor relation materials (press releases, presentations, fact sheets) for quarterly reporting, major transactions and capital raising initiatives;
- Standardize reporting and ensure consistency of information across all business verticals;
- Assist with strategic initiatives and special projects;
- Work closely with the broader public and private investor relations teams and assist in preparation of investor relations materials including presentations;
- Support senior management in the development of board-level communications including financial reports and strategic plans;
- Understand and assess investor sentiment and be able to communicate the company’s strategy and operating profile internally and externally;
- Coordinate with business units, including new acquisitions, to ensure conformity of communication standards and expectations; and
- Provide ad-hoc support to other business units.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy, and strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A professional designation (CPA/CA; CFA) a requirement;
- An undergraduate university degree preferably in finance or economics; solid understanding of and interest in financial markets;
- Strength in dealing with a wide variety of individuals at various levels within and outside of the organization;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands;
- Advanced quantitative and analytical abilities; and
- Must have a strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint).
If interested in learning more, please apply online or get in touch with Feven on firstname.lastname@example.org