Manager of Financial Reporting
Salary CAD100,000 - CAD110,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Muna Ismail
Date posted April 24, 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 financial-services Toronto Ontario 181 Bay St CA M5J 2T3 CAD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca
We have partnered with a leading Toronto based renewable energy business who are looking to hire a Manager of Financial Reporting. This exciting role will see the successful applicant lead a team of CPA’s to deliver quarterly and yearly consolidated financial statements whilst providing commentary and analysis to the senior management.
- Involved in preparation of annual and quarterly consolidated financial statements and MD&A;
- Analyze and reviews MD&A sections of the quarterly and annual reports in compliance with IFRS;
- Coordinates the quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits with the external auditors and manage the audit issues resolution process;
- Assisting with capital markets activities from a reporting perspective; and
- Design and modifies existing new processes that maximize operational efficiency.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with large and publicly traded corporations with multiple reporting requirements;
- The successful Manager of Financial Reporting will be a CPA designated or international equivalent finance professional;
- Knowledge of XBRL reporting, Certent CDM and IBM Cognos Controller;
- Proven team management skills; helping others achieve excellent results; and
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills wit the ability to convey complex or technical accounting issues in concise, clear manner.
If interested, please get in touch with Muna Ismail on email@example.com