Finance Manager (Real Estate)
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted July 12, 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 real-estate-and-property Toronto Ontario 22 Adelaide St W, Toronto, ON CA M5H 4E3 CAD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working with a privately held Real Estate company located in downtown Toronto seeking a high-calibre Finance Manager to join the team. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Director of Finance to continue leading the growth of the business.
The successful Finance Manager will provide the commercial and strategic vision for the business and oversee full cycle accounting, financial reporting and analysis while managing and growing a successful finance team.
- Responsible for managing the month-end reporting process including financial reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Manage the annual audit for the group of businesses and ensure all deadlines are met as required;
- Prepare external financial statements in accordance with ASPE;
- Responsible for the leadership and day-to-day direction of the finance team;
- Improve business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects as required.
- University degree in a relevant subject matter (Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce)
- Professional accounting designation (CPA / CA or international equivalent preferred)
- Minimum of four years of progressive work experience in finance and/or accounting functions, ideally in firm
- Strong Private company experience;
- Strong analytical and communications skills;
If interested, please get in touch with Feven Yeshanew on email@example.com.