Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Eduardo Utiyama
Date posted August 22, 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 media Toronto Ontario 41 Valleybrook Dr, North York, ON CA M3B 2S6 CAD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Finance Manager will gain exposure to senior stakeholders from the beginning as a key aspect of the role will be the presentation of financial results at Board meetings. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to lead a team as part of this role.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting process;
- Manage a team of 5 direct reports and additional indirect reports;
- Lead the annual budget and forecasting process for the business and it’s subsidaries;
- Engage with external auditors and lead the preparation of the annual financial statements and consolidation under ASPE; and
- Involved in multiple projects including processes improvements and cost reductions as required.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA or international equivalent);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – French would be considered a plus;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development; and
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
If interested in this Finance Manager position, please get in touch with Eduardo Utiyama on Eduardo.email@example.com.