Salary CAD110,000 - CAD130,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicolette Witherspoon
Job Ref 162152/001
Date posted May 10, 2022toronto accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-25 2022-07-09 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA CAD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is based in Toronto and they're seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. The Finance Manager will play a key role in providing the Senior Leaders with information vital to decision-making. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, a desire to continuously improve their processes and ways of working. The Finance Manager will be responsible for day-to-day full cycle of accounting, as well as financial reporting, and performance analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all day-to-day full-cycle accounting functions and operational processes including financial reporting, month-end and year-end close, reconciliations, general ledger, A/P, payroll, expenses, etc.
- Preparation of both internal and external reports for use in KPI tracking, monthly reports, and quarterly reports to Parent company and the Board of Directors, including actual vs. budget variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements, and annual audited statements with note disclosures
- Preparation of tax filings and remittances and ensure compliance with all requirements including corporate income tax, sales tax, and payroll taxes.
- Preparation of annual payroll reconciliation
- Assist with the development of our annual budget and provide timely and detailed reporting of variances on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist with annual company audit, and tax filings.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and control improvement and champion change
- You Possess both a CPA designation or equivilant and a bachelor's degree.
- You have a minimum 7 years of courporate accounting expereience within the financial service industry. Big 4 accounting firm experience will be considered an asset as is exposure to an entrepreneurial environment.
- you have advanced-level technology proficiency.
- You are highly anaytical, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Uou have a growth mindset and pride yourself on staying current.
- You understand the complexities and expectations of the client service industry and recognize that exceptional client service is at the heart of a business.
Salary: CAD100,000 - CAD125,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: June 28, 2022A leading real estate firm in Toronto is seeking a Manager, Internal Audit to join their growing team. Reporting to the Director, Internal Audit, this role will ensure effective execution of the ICFR program and internal audit plan.
Salary: CAD100,000 - CAD110,000 per yearLocation: TorontoDate posted: June 17, 2022An exciting Tax Manager position with a rapidly growing organisation in the capital markets industry. An opportunistic role with potential for involvement in US tax as well as mergers and acquisitions, due dilligence and tax research.