Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Zahraa Mahomed
Job Ref F2RR58
Date posted January 12, 2023toronto accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 accountancy Toronto Ontario 200 Wellington St W Toronto, ON CA M5V 3C7 TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This key role will be part of a larger finance team, and will report to the Senior Director, Finance and Controllership. As the company is currently experiencing high growth no two days are the same. We are looking for someone dynamic that can work as a strong business partner and extremely adaptable!
- CPA designated
- 5-10 years experience in a Finance/Accounting Role
- 2-3 years at a audit firm, reaching Senior associate level (non negotiable)
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong design or execution experience in Financial controls
- Auditing & Reporting experience is non negotiable
- Support a variety of activities related to the general accounting function.i.e prepare and evaluate financial documents, ensuring that records of all financial transactions — including taxes, balance sheets, cash flow documents, and income statements — are accurate and conform to federal and international accounting standards.
- Record all transactions, balance associated accounts, and enter/verify/update information within Nobul’s ERP software.
- Support the selection and rollout of a new ERP software
- Support and collaborate closely with the Controller, VP Finance, CFO and other Departments
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting, month-end close and AP & AR processes, among others.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and related calculations (i.e. foreign currency translation, depreciation, accruals, etc.), P&L / variance analysis, consolidation with a high volume of transactions.
- Perform tax return and associated accounting – HST, corporate returns, etc.
- Will be involved in acquisitions including due diligence, onboarding, ongoing analysis of information provided by the acquired entity.
- Perform consolidation of multiple entities (currently maintained in excel).
- Play an integral role in the implementation of accounting policies & procedures and identifying areas of process improvements along the way.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
If you meet the above requirements please apply!
Salary: CAD100,000 - CAD140,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 17, 2023Our client, a well-established investment manager, based in Downtown Toronto is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for accounting and tax compliance. The Finance Manager is a vital member who will support the finance team's growth and training.
Salary: CAD100,000 - CAD140,000 per year + + benefitsLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 26, 2023A cryptocurrency trading platform is seeking a Financial Controller to join their dynamic team. Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Financial Controller will be hands-on in the financial close process, budgeting & forecasting, special projects alongside the CFO, and leading & coaching the wider finance team.