Senior Financial Analyst
Salary CAD80,000 - CAD85,000 per year
Location Toronto, Ontario
Consultant Marie-Claire McDonnell
Date posted February 7, 2018First Canadian Place - 100 King St W, Suite 5600 Toronto, Ontario M6J 2X4 Robert Walters Canada
The SFA will act as a business partner to North American teams and report into the Manager and CFO in Toronto. You will be responsible for budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis and will work alongside the senior management team on operational tasks.
- Contribution to the budgeting, planning and forecasting process for the organization;
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reporting;
- Support the set up and operation of the different centres (assist with HR, IT system changes, system implementations, projects,etc.);
- Present financial and operating performance trends to various stakeholders in the business;
- Preparation of accounting analysis on complex issues;
- Work with medical professionals and other investors to streamline efficient operation of company locations;
- Analyze overall effectiveness of different business initiatives;
- Support management decision-making through analysis of past performance and projecting financial scenarios;
- Assist in the management of the annual audit;
- Special projects as required.
For further information, please submit your resume and contact marie-claire.mcdonnell@RobertWalters.com or phone on +1 416-642-2818.