Salary CAD75,000 - CAD80,000 per year
Location Toronto, Ontario
Consultant Marie-Claire McDonnell
Date posted April 12, 2018First Canadian Place - 100 King St W, Suite 5600 Toronto, Ontario M6J 2X4 Robert Walters Canada
Our client in the sports industry is looking for a designated CPA, CA (or international equivalent) senior accountant to join their accounting and finance team to provide support in the areas of financial reporting, expense management and performance analysis.
The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen and will have the capacity to grow with the Company as they continue to expand. You will report directly to the Company Controller.
- Facilitate and manage the month-end close process and prepare financial statements including Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Statement of Cash Flows
- Assist with month-end close process across revenue, cost of goods sold, inventory and SG&A accounts
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances versus plan and prior forecast; work with senior management to make adjustments to forecast where appropriate
- Provide monthly financial reports and margin calculations to Company lenders
- Prepare quarterly financial reports and assist Company Controller in the preparation of MD&A and notes to financial statements
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Work with the Company Controller, prepare working papers for year-end reporting purposes
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable clerks and ensure continuous communication and follow-up with key outstanding accounts
- Manage the monthly expense report process, ensuring submissions are timely, expenses are properly classified, and accounts are properly reconciled
- Assist in the calculation, presentation and communication of companywide KPI’s
- Other projects as assigned
For further information, please submit your resume and contact marie-claire.mcdonell@RobertWalters.com or phone on +1 416-644-2818.