Senior Reporting Analyst
Salary CAD75,000 - CAD80,000 per year
Location Toronto, Ontario
Consultant Marie-Claire McDonnell
Date posted April 12, 2018First Canadian Place - 100 King St W, Suite 5600 Toronto, Ontario M6J 2X4 Robert Walters Canada
This Senior Reporting Analyst will maintain the high quality of reporting and accounting within the department. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be expected to develop an understanding of our client's various operating segments, their accounting policies and the key drivers affecting external and internal reporting.
- You will be responsible for preparing internal and external reporting and supporting corporate accounting as required.
- Assist with the monthly financial close process.
- Assist with the preparation of accurate and timely quarterly and annual MD&A and IFRS financial statements
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior executives, including the update of consolidated supporting schedules;
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely completion of year end audit.
- Preparation of the audit binder for external auditors.
- Assist in identifying and implementing financial reporting and compliance requirements.
- Maintain the financial reporting platform
- Assist senior management with ad hoc and special projects as needed.
For further information, please submit your resume and contact marie-claire.mcdonnell@RobertWalters.com or phone on +1 416-642-2818.