Senior Financial Analyst
Salary CAD80,000 - CAD85,000 per year
Location Toronto, Ontario
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted April 17, 2018First Canadian Place - 100 King St W, Suite 5600 Toronto, Ontario M6J 2X4 Robert Walters Canada
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a growing global asset management firm in Toronto as a Senior Financial Analyst. Reporting into the Director of Finance & Operations, the Senior Financial Analyst will play an integral role within the company’s corporate finance team and will be responsible for various initiatives including: external financial reporting; management reporting; budgeting and forecasting; technical accounting; and special projects.
- Preparation of financial analyses in support of FP&A activities;
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of quarterly and annual public reporting including:
- Consolidated financial statements, MD&A and other required disclosures;
- Investor/analyst presentations
- Support product development team and other teams within the Group in analysis of funds in the market and in the pipeline;
- Preparation of key management reports;
- Preparation of accounting analysis for complex matters;
- Assist in financial planning and analysis, including forecasts and budgets
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations on financial and operational results;
- Special projects as required.
Qualifications and Skill requirements:
- CPA (or equivalent) designation with a minimum of 3-4 years of progressive experience with a public accounting firm, investment management firm or other finance related position;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and its practical application;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative;
- Superior communication (English oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding and interest in financial markets;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving ability;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development.
For further information, please submit your resume and contact feven.yeshanew@RobertWalters.com or phone on +1 416-644 8720.