Senior Accountant - Contract
Salary CAD35 - CAD40 per hour
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Sindhu Suppiah
Date posted February 11, 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 pharmaceuticals Toronto Ontario Toronto CA M5H1J8 CAD 35 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca
A fast growth Pharmaceutical company in the downtown core is looking for a Senior Accountant on a 3-5 month contract with the high potential for conversion to perm. You will help the organization accomplish financial goals while maintaining strong accounting and financial reports. You will be hands on with reconciliations to deliver timely audit & reporting results across multiple entities.
As the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Month End, Quarter end and Year end balance sheets, reconciliations, journal entries, accruals and payment schedules.
- Inter-company transactions & reconciliations
- Weekly cash flow & analysis
- Working closely with the auditors to prepare year end requests
- Working with the accounting system to post & record accounting entries & run reports
- Ad hoc, project based work
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and optimization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or a related field
- CPA or international equivalent is highly desirable
- 3 - 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience with large accounting systems
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Power Point)