Salary CAD80,000 - CAD85,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted June 14, 20192019-06-25 2019-08-13 real-estate-and-property Toronto Ontario 7 St Thomas St #801, Toronto, ON CA M5S 2B7 CAD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is currently working on an exciting Senior Accountant opportunity for a newly designated CPA (international equivalent) with a leading Private Equity company that invests in real estate. The Senior Accountant will work closely with the Manager of Corporate Accounting and will offer strong growth opportunities for the successful candidate. The Private Equity firm is a market leader across Canada and North America and this business requires a highly motivated Senior Accountant who wants to progress their career in a fast-paced company based in Toronto.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual accounts and financial reports;
- Participate in the preparation of Management Information, to assist with analysis of business performance;
- Strong IFRS experience and assist with preparation of technical memos;
- Assist and guide junior team members;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- CPA designation with a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience with a public accounting firm or other finance related position;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and its practical application;
- Excellent communication (English oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development.
If interested in this Senior Accountant position please apply online.