Senior Analyst, Investor Operations
Salary CAD70,000 - CAD75,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Akshika Dave
Date posted October 18, 20192019-10-28 2019-12-17 accountancy Toronto Ontario 145 King St. W CA CAD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, an independent global private asset fund manager, is looking for Senior Analyst, Investor Operations to join their Infrastructure funds team in Downtown Toronto. The Senior Analyst, Investor Operations will play an integral role within the company's infrastructure team and will be responsible for various initiatives including transaction processing, report infrastructure investments portfolio operations, track record and performance analytics, and financial reporting analytics.
The Senior Analyst, Investor Operations will report to Manager and work closely with other members in the team. The Senior Analyst, Investor Operations is vital in supporting the strategic growth and development of the infrastructure platform.
- Assist on various treasury functions such as cash forecasting, fund management, credit facility and cash management;Setting up of new funds, investments and investors and support on functions including tax reporting, audit and investment returns analysis;
- Maintain performance tracking system, and key indicators across the infrastructure portfolio;
- Work on quarterly investment valuations, portfolio monitoring, investment performance and investor reporting;
- Develop portfolio monitoring analytics along with asset management team;
- Analyze investor capital calls and distribution and process investment funds and closes.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Accounting;CPA/CA designated or in the process;
- 3-5 years of experience in the infrastructure, private equity, or alternative investment fund industry;
- Self-starter who is able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadline;
- Excellent Excel skills including macros, vlookup & pivot table;
Financial modeling experience, VBA is an asset;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
If interested, please contact email@example.com or apply.