Senior Financial Analyst
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Akshika Dave
Job Ref 141712/001
Date posted September 20, 2022toronto accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 accountancy Toronto Ontario CA Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a well-established financial services firm, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst looking to join their organization. The SFA is responsible for financial & investor reporting and special projects. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with the Director & SVP of Finance.
- Prepare consolidated financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and five continents and articulate findings to key stakeholders;
- Support the firm's annual valuation process including in-depth review of models/long-term assumptions and the preparation of consolidated management presentations;
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of quarterly and annual public reporting including:
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making, and for the board of directors;
- Prepare analyses as part of fundraising process for new private funds;
- Involvement with preparation of forecasting and business planning process;
- Preparation of accounting analysis for complex matters;
- Assist in financial planning and analysis, including forecasts and budgets;
- Assist in the management of the audit of the firm and related entities as required;
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentations on financial and operational results;
Qualifications and Skill requirements:
- CPA designation with a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience with a public accounting firm, investment management firm or other finance related position;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and its practical application;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative;
- Superior communication (English oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding and interest in financial markets;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent analytically, and problem-solving ability;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply.
Salary: CAD80,000 - CAD86,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: August 12, 2022The Senior Accountant, Fund Accounting will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting for the company's single-family rental joint ventures and for-sale housing commingled funds, including investor reporting and management analysis.
Salary: CAD80,000 - CAD95,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: August 16, 2022A Senior Associate, Fund Accounting position has become available with a market-leading private equity firm in Toronto. Reporting to the VP, Finance, this role will offer autonomy, challenge, and growth.
Salary: CAD65,000 - CAD85,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: September 17, 2022Our client manages unique alternative investment solutions that offer investors the benefits of better diversification. They are seeking a Financial Accountant in their corporate finance department. Duties entail Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Treasury Management, Regulatory reporting as well as completing certain ad-hoc requests from senior executives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TorontoDate posted: September 1, 2022Our client is a leading Canadian furniture retail company. Our client first opened their stores in 1909, and now it's shares are publicly traded on the TSX with stores across all provinces of Canada. They are expanding their team due to growth in their Finance division and are looking to bring a Senior Financial Accountant on board to join their finance function. This role would encompass core financial support for the business, with an emphasis on financial reporting.