Finance Manager (Family Office)
Salary CAD100,000 - CAD140,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Akshika Dave
Job Ref XZXF2D
Date posted January 17, 2023toronto accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2023-01-25 2023-03-18 accountancy Toronto Ontario 2 Bloor st E CA CAD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, a well-established investment manager, based in Downtown Toronto is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for accounting and tax compliance. The Finance Manager is a vital member who will support the finance team's growth and training.
- Full cycle accounting and financial statement for corporate processes
- Manage US & Canadian Tax compliance, including all related analysis and support and communication with external accountants
- Manage financial statement preparation and communication to external auditors
- Prepare quarterly budgeting and forecasting, management reports, and support in special projects
- Preparation of management reports
Our ideal candidate has the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or relevant degrees;
- CPA designation or international equivalent;
- 5+ years working in the public accounting capacity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly, and work independently on multiple competing priorities
- Proficiency with the Office365 suite of products
- Experience working with SAGE Intacct software or experience with investment accounting in a Family Office environment is an asset.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 12, 2023This key role will be part of a larger finance team, and will report to the Senior Director, Finance and Controllership. As the company is currently experiencing high growth no two days are the same. We are looking for someone dynamic that can work as a strong business partner and extremely adaptable!
Salary: CAD100,000 - CAD140,000 per year + + benefitsLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 26, 2023A cryptocurrency trading platform is seeking a Financial Controller to join their dynamic team. Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Financial Controller will be hands-on in the financial close process, budgeting & forecasting, special projects alongside the CFO, and leading & coaching the wider finance team.