Senior Accountant (Private Equity)
Salary CAD75,000 - CAD100,000 per year + 10% bonus
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Mehta
Job Ref 4533KA-B29E5D5C
Date posted January 20, 2023toronto accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 accountancy Toronto Ontario CA M5H 1J8 CAD 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A boutique, mid-market private equity firm is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their vibrant team. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will manage the accounts of the Managing Partners. This will suit someone who is highly motivated to grow and ideally suit someone with prior family office experience.
- Prepare monthly performance reports for the Managing Partners
- Monitor cash needs of the partners to ensure funds are properly employed
- Prepare annual financial statements for various entities including Trusts, Limited Partnerships and Corporations
- Co-ordinate with tax preparers and assist with annual tax reporting
- Increase productivity by developing automated forecasting/reporting tools
- CPA designated or part-qualified
- Prior private equity/family office/investment management experience preferred
- Tax experience (T3, T2, T5013, T1134) highly beneficial
Salary: CAD90,000 - CAD125,000 per year + + bonusLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: January 4, 2023A market-leading private equity real estate firm in Toronto is seeking a Manager, Fund Accounting to join their ever-growing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Fund Accounting, the Manager will be responsible for leading accounting and financial reporting for private investor funds, including investor reporting and management analysis.