Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance
Salary CAD70,000 - CAD90,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted May 1, 20192019-05-16 2019-06-30 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA M5H1J8 CAD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca
Our client is a leading global investment management firm that is seeking a top caliber Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance to join their growing team downtown Toronto. The Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance will be an exciting opportunity for a candidate that is pursuing/is interested in pursuing their CFA.
The Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance will oversee the preparation and analysis of the organization’s financial performance, including preparation of quarterly reports, annual investor meetings and other ad-hoc analyses to support corporate initiatives.
This position will have direct exposure to the Group CFO and various Directors across all departments of the business.
The Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance’s responsibilities include:
- Developing an understanding of the Group’s investment activities and platforms to then create financial data and analysis to support investment and fundraising efforts;
- Creating and reviewing financial analysis support for various Group investment vehicles’ annual general meetings and the Group’s investor meetings
- Ensuring the timely and accurate collection, preparation and analysis of data for Group investments, assets under management and historic track record of investment performance
- Managing the software platform used to support financial analysis reporting and other tasks associated with maintaining the accuracy, completeness and consistency of data being submitted to the platform
- Preparing data analysis for documents prepared by the investor relations and fund development team including press releases, scripts and investor presentations
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, commerce, finance or accounting
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, ideally experience in a public company finance group with exposure to financial analysis and/or private equity is preferred
- Pursuing or interested in pursuing the CFA qualification
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, creativity and an inquiring with an analytical mindset
- Passion for some combination of investing, business and the commercial world
- Strong financial modeling skills including mastery of Excel
- High level of professionalism and maturity along with strong interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply online or get in touch with Feven on firstname.lastname@example.org.