Senior Financial Analyst - Treasury
Salary CAD80,000 - CAD85,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted August 2, 20192019-08-07 2019-10-01 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA CAD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working with a global asset management firm located in downtown Toronto looking for a keen Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Vice President of Finance and work on financial reporting and the treasury operations. The Senior Financial Analyst will work directly with stakeholders and leadership parties to provide high-quality reports.
- Assist with daily activities such as cash management, short term liquidity management, and capital markets activities;
- Prepare in-depth review of models. and consolidated management presentations to support the annual valuation process;
- Prepare financial, regulatory and derivatives, and risk reports for leadership;
- Responsible for tracking the operating results of subsidiaries, the preparation of consolidated financial statements, and present these findings to stakeholders;
- Ensure that financial information is complete and accurate, including ad hoc reports.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in a relevant subject matter (Accounting, Finance, Business, or Commerce);
- Professional accounting designation (CPA/CA or international equivalent preferred), or working towards CPA designation;
- CFA designation is an asset;
- Minimum of three years of financial services-related experience with exposure to capital markets, hedging and accounting;
- Strong in MS Office;
- Strong analytic, interpersonal and communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch with Feven Yeshanew on firstname.lastname@example.org.