Senior Financial Analyst
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Siobhan Sexton
Date posted August 16, 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 real-estate-and-property Toronto Ontario 100 Adelaide St W, Toronto, ON CA M5H 1S3 CAD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The successful Senior Financial Analyst will be CPA designated (or international equivalent) and would likely have exposure to IFRS. The role will offer strong exposure to Senior stakeholders and opportunities for growth.
- Preparation of month-end reporting for multiple subsidiaries;
- Responsible for preparing KPI's, variance analysis, budgeting, foreasting, FX analysis and valuations;
- Working closely with global teams to prepare and review lon-term plans;
- Assisting with investment decisions with teams across the business;
- Involvement in M&A activities for the group;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Qualified accountant with CPA designation or international equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within finance with exposure to IFRS;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities;
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade and to convey complex accounting information simply.
For further information, please contact email@example.com