Fund Accountant (Hybrid)
Salary CAD65,000 - CAD75,000 per year
Consultant Nicolette Witherspoon
Job Ref BUQB32-762F64A5
Date posted April 26, 2023toronto accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2023-05-02 2023-06-25 accountancy Toronto Ontario 145 King St W Toronto, ON M5H 3X7 CA M5H 3X7 CAD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, a leading global real asset investment management firm, is seeking a Fund Accountant, to join their growing team. The Fund Accountant reporting to the Manager, Investment Finance will have Investment Accounting responsibilities and will work closely with their team members who are collectively responsible for investment reporting for clients. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and excited to work in a collaborative environment.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and working papers for joint ventures and funds, including assisting with the annual audit process on those financial statements
- Perform quarterly account reconciliations and analyses for accounts receivable, accounts payable, intercompany accounts, and expenses
- Prepare recurring and non-recurring journal entries for transactions such as cash, debt, tax, management fees, and expenses
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including consolidations and eliminations
- Prepare funding calls and distributions to limited partners
- Setup wire and intercompany cash transfers, and perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare schedules for management and investor reports and ensure consistency between the reports and financial information
- Respond to investor queries promptly
- Liaise with the investment team, developers, equity partners, lenders, and other external parties
- Assist with and/or lead special and ad hoc projects as necessary
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Accounting & Finance
- 2 years’ experience in a related role within the financial services or investment industry is preferred
- Strong accounting background is considered an asset as is pursuing a designation in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel & Word and an aptitude and interest in learning new software applications
- Demonstrated strong time management and prioritization skills; extremely well organized
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
Get in touch
+1 647 288 2453
Salary: CAD85,000 - CAD95,000 per year + + 15% bonusLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: May 25, 2023A leading player in the Private Equity Real Estate industry who specializes in acquiring, managing, and optimizing high-value real estate assets across Toronto is seeking a Senior Accountant, Fund Accounting to join their high-performing team. With a strong track record of success, this firm prides themselves on our innovative strategies, exceptional performance, and commitment to delivering superior returns to investors.
Salary: CAD65,000 - CAD75,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: May 17, 2023Our client, a leading global real asset investment management firm, is seeking a Fund Accountant, to join their growing team. The Fund Accountant reporting to the Manager, Investment Finance will have Investment Accounting responsibilities and will work closely with their team members who are collectively responsible for investment reporting for clients. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and excited to work in a collaborative environment.
Salary: CAD85,000 - CAD100,000 per year + 15% bonusLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: May 24, 2023A renowned real estate firm based in Toronto is seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their esteemed and expanding team. Reporting to the CAO, this role will provide the opportunity to collaborate with a team of accomplished professionals in a dynamic and driven environment. This firm boasts an unparalleled reputation for setting industry benchmarks and you will have the privilege of working alongside an exceptional team of high-performing individuals.