Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Marie-Claire McDonnell
Date posted August 23, 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 mining Toronto Ontario 20 Victoria St, Toronto, ON CA M5C 2N8 CAD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Controller will report directly to the CFO and key responsibilities will include leading and managing the financial reporting process, budgeting and forecasting, treasury, system implementation and capital projects.
- Lead the financial reporting process and oversee it's successful completion;
- Lead and develop the finance team;
- Maintain the relationship with external auditors and ensure compliance;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of internal controls;
- Lead the system implementation for the company;
- Ad-hoc projects as required by the CEO and CFO.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA or international equivalent);
- 7+ years experience in the Mining industry highly desired;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Spanish would be considered a plus;
- Ability to manage the long-term strategy of the company;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Strong systems experience and knowledge;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
If interested in this Corporate Controller position, please get in touch with Marie-Claire McDonnell on firstname.lastname@example.org.