Senior Financial Analyst
Salary CAD80,000 - CAD90,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Muna Ismail
Date posted June 21, 20192019-07-02 2019-08-20 pharmaceuticals Toronto Ontario 49 Spadina Avenue CA M5V 2J1 CAD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have a new exciting opportunity working for a listed global leading medical cannabis business looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. The successful Senior Financial Analyst will act as a business partner for all global locations and teams; responsible for budgeting, planning and forecasting for the business and its subsidiaries internationally.
- You will be at the forefront of the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the business;
- Provide advice on monthly and quarterly financial results to key stakeholders;
- Prepare financial and operating performance trends and determine risks;
- Ad-hoc analyses; variance analysis on trends per region.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be CPA designated (CMA or CA preferred and open international equivalency);
- Minimum 3 years of post-designation experience in a consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, retail and/or manufacturing business with a strong financial depth in interpreting the story behind the numbers;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines across borders and changing priorities.
If interested, please get in touch with Muna Ismail on firstname.lastname@example.org