Manager, Finance, Ops and Compliance
Salary CAD90,000 - CAD120,000 per year
Consultant Akshika Dave
Job Ref K64FOD
Date posted May 25, 2023toronto accountancy-finance/fund-accountant 2023-05-26 2023-07-24 accountancy Toronto Ontario CA CAD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, a boutique asset manager is looking for Manager, Finance, Operations & Compliance to join their team. This role is best suited for an up-and-coming Manager in Finance and Operations who is literate in a variety of investments including hedge funds.
- Oversee completion of investment funding. This includes coordination with the cash management team to move funds, preparation of funding documents, and completion of associated journal entry package and investor allocations
- Prepare/review legal entity financial statements, including detailed recordkeeping to reflect the flow of funds, distributions, expense payments, and shareholder loan activity
- Process investment distributions for a portfolio of investments.
- Hands-on approach to the review and production of investor reports including Quarterly Reports, financial statements, and partners' capital account statements
- Work closely with investor relations to respond to investor queries and due diligence requests
- Maintain supporting documentation for the year-end financial statements and internal controls audit for each of the hedge funds
- Review of GP and performance fee calculations across the infrastructure funds with differing fee models
- Review investor capital calls and distributions and coordinate with internal parties for timely issuance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related Field
- CPA, CA designated or international equivalent
- 5-7+ years of experience in relevant investment operations and finance experience in the private equity industries
- 1-2 years of people management experience
Get in touch
+1 647 288 2451
Salary: CAD105,000 - CAD115,000 per year + + 20% target bonusLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: May 8, 2023Looking for a new challenge? Become the Manager, Corporate Reporting for one of Toronto's leading Real Estate firms! Are you a financial professional with a passion for real estate and a knack for numbers? Do you have a proven track record of leading corporate reporting initiatives and delivering exceptional results? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary: CAD105,000 - CAD115,000 per year + + 20% target bonusLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: April 20, 2023A market-leading Real Estate firm is looking for a Manager, Fund Accounting to be a part of their highly-rewarding private funds & advisory team. You will be responsible for the accounting & reporting for the commingled funds and separate accounts in the group, including investor reporting and management analysis.
Salary: CAD95,000 - CAD110,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: June 1, 2023Our client is a leading global company focused on media and creative communications services is looking for Client Compliance & Reporting Manager.
Salary: CAD95,000 - CAD125,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: June 7, 2023Our client, a well established private equity firm, is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their performance measurement team. The Senior Analyst will resporting to the Director of Investment Finance. The Senior Analyst will be a key member working with their parent company on performance measurement, risk and analytics.