Senior Internal Auditor
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Siobhan Sexton
Date posted August 16, 20192019-08-21 2019-10-15 manufacturing-and-production Toronto Ontario 71 Orenda Road, Brampton, Ontario CA L6W 1V8 CAD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Internal Auditor will be at the centre of the Internal Audit teams' mission to add value to the business while constantly consulting and improving the operations. If you are a Big 4 Senior Associate who wants the opportunity to travel to California, Texas, Vancouver and many more locations across North America and work with senior members of the business to achieve company goals, this role is an exciting opportunity for you.
- Complete internal audit engagements including planning, fieldwork, and reporting stages;
- Prepare written reports and presentations to senior stakeholders regarding audit findings and recommendations;
- Time and project management to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures;
- Assist Management with updating, documenting and further developing internal audit programs, testing procedures and systems;
- Develop relationships with Plant Managers using both written and verbal communications.
- Undergraduate degree - Accounting/Finance/Business;
- Professional certification preferred (CA, CPA, CIA, CISA) or equivalent;
- 4 years minimum experience in financial/accounting/business/consulting disciplines, including at least 3 years audit experience (internal/external);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a strong asset;
- Ability to travel up to 30%, typically Monday through Friday; however, some international assignments will require weekends out of Toronto.