Senior Internal Auditor
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Eduardo Utiyama
Date posted August 23, 20192019-08-27 2019-10-22 media Toronto Ontario 41 Valleybrook Dr, North York, ON CA M3B 2S6 CAD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in the north of Toronto and reporting to the Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor will have the opportunity to develop their career in a fast-paced environment.
• Complete internal audit engagements including planning, fieldwork, and reporting stages;
• Prepare drafts of written Audit reports;
• Work with the wider finance team to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures;
• Assist Senior Management with updating and providing recommendations of corrective actions to mitigate identified risks going forward.
• Undergraduate degree - Accounting/Finance/Business;
• Professional certification preferred (CA, CPA, CIA, CISA) or equivalent;
• 5 years minimum experience in financial/accounting/business/consulting disciplines, including at least 3 years of audit experience (internal/external);
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate in French is a strong asset;
• Ability to travel up to 20%, typically Monday through Thursday; however, some international assignments (USA) will require weekends out of Toronto.
If interested in this Senior Internal Auditor position, please get in touch with Eduardo Utiyama on Eduardo.email@example.com.