Salary CAD110,000 - CAD140,000 per year
Consultant Jon Mullin
Date posted June 27, 2018First Canadian Place - 100 King St W, Suite 5600 Toronto, Ontario M6J 2X4 Robert Walters Canada
The Manager, FP&A will take an active role in executing and implementing the strategic plan to meet corporate objectives. They will be exposed to various stages of the business cycle including proposal development, capital allocation and contract negotiations. The Manager, will develop financial models and client proposals for new revenue opportunities and growth projects as well as providing acquisition support and support of larger transactions across the business.
The Manager, FP&A will work closely with company executives and collaborate cross-functionally with department leads across North America.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the business case analysis and delivery on new and renewal customer pricing strategies, strategic initiatives and other revenue opportunities
- Develop and review financial models and analysis to determine and recommend structure and/or pricing
- Create customer proposal presentations
- Prepare and present business cases to senior management and other key stakeholders
- Assist the business with the development of annual business plan and valuation models, including scenario analysis and evaluation of alternatives
- Develop financial analysis tools to be used across the business
- Assist with other projects and tasks as necessary, including acquisition support and support of larger transactions across the Company
- Ad hoc reporting, presentations and analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in a related role and is expected to bring a structured, collaborative, detail-oriented and proactive approach. The ideal candidate mindset has a willingness to learn, drive to continuously improve, and is team-centric with strong integrity. The candidate should have a proven track record of exceptional performance with a strong commercial acumen and the ability to explain the story behind the numbers.
- The following qualifications are preferred: CPA, CFA, CBV, MBA or international equivalent
- Valuations and/or transaction services advisory experience in a Big 4 or management consultancy firm with a strong financial depth
- Due diligence experience with a deep understanding of risk factors in a growing business
- Advanced Excel modelling skills, ability to construct professional PowerPoint presentations and then present them to senior stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex financial concepts in a simple and concise manner for presentation and discussions with senior management and other nonfinancial business leaders
- Flexibility to travel to various operating locations; approximately 25% travel
To discuss this role and to register your interest, please send your resume to email@example.com.