Salary CAD60,000 - CAD70,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Feven Yeshanew
Date posted June 25, 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 real-estate-and-property Toronto Ontario 2 St. Clair West CA M4V 1L5 CAD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is currently working on an Accounting Analyst opportunity for a candidate with their CPA in-progress with a fast-growing Real Estate Investment company. The Accounting Analyst will take ownership of multiple projects and complete the month-end and full cycle reporting for these projects. The business is looking to hire a highly motivated individual pursuing their CPA and who wants to work in a fast-paced company based in Toronto. The Accounting Analyst will gain exposure to senior stakeholders from the beginning.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly accounts and financial reports for specific projects;
- Complete the accounts payable process and related reconciliations;
- Assist with budget analysis, manage changes and assist senior stakeholders;
- Prepare investor reports and development plans;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- CPA designation in progress with a minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in accounting or other finance related position;
- Excellent communication (English oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
If interested in this Accounting Analyst position please apply online.