Corporate Accounting Analyst
Salary CAD70,000 - CAD75,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Akshika Dave
Date posted November 25, 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 accountancy Toronto Ontario 145 King St. W CA CAD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, an investment holdings group, is looking for a Corporate Accounting Analyst to join their finance team. The Corporate Accounting Analyst will play an integral role within the company's finance team and will be responsible for various initiatives including monthly accounting, reporting cycle and analysis for all their corporate entities.
The Corporate Accounting Analyst will report to the Controller and work closely with other members in the team.
- Process full cycle accounting, monthly accounting close procedures and vendor account reconciliations;
- Input accounting entries into Sage software, prepare invoices and record investment transactions
- Assist with financial statements, year end adjustments and closings;
- Coordinate and analyze ledger balances, monthly billings invoice, and fee reconciliation;
- Track and update financial models and execute daily transactions for all projects;
- Prepare monthly investor reports for every project, budget approval sheets, monthly financial and capital calls;
- Responsible for cash flow management, arrange compliance fillings for offsite storage.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Accounting;
- CPA designated or in the process;
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting/tax in a Corporate environment;
- Self-starter who is able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadline;
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge of Sage software, particularly the General Ledger and Accounts Payable modules (or a comparable accounting software package);
- Proficient in advanced Excel spreadsheet functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, conditional formatting, filtering, macros and pivot tables.
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply.