Senior Project Accountant
Salary CAD70,000 - CAD75,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Akshika Dave
Date posted November 8, 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 accountancy Toronto Ontario 145 King St. W CA CAD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a real estate development and asset manager, is looking for a Senior Project Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. The Senior Project Accountant will play an integral role within the company's development team and will be responsible for various initiatives including monthly accounting, reporting cycle and analysis for all their corporate entities and development projects.
The Senior Project Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with other members in the team.
- Process full cycle accounting, monthly accounting close procedures and vendor account reconciliations;
Coordinate and analyze ledger balances, monthly billings invoice, and fee reconciliation;
- Track and update financial models and execute daily transactions for all projects;
- Prepare monthly investor reports for every project, budget approval sheets, monthly financial and capital calls;
- Responsible for cash flow management, arrange compliance fillings and obtaining loans for construction projects;
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Accounting;
- CPA designated or in the process;
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting/tax in a Corporate environment;
- Self-starter who is able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadline;
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
If interested please contact email@example.com or apply.