Consultant Jon Mullin
Date posted May 16, 2018First Canadian Place - 100 King St W, Suite 5600 Toronto, Ontario M6J 2X4 Robert Walters Canada
An exciting new tax compliance role has arisen in one of our global clients. In this role, you will look at corporate tax, have oversight of tax compliance from global partners and ensure that the tax reporting is in line with the company's global tax strategy.
This tax role will have you assisting in managing the tax footprint of the Canada and International business. Using an outsourced tax compliance model, you will have oversight and high-level review of returns, manage tax compliance requirements and obligations and work with advisors to resolve technical tax issues.
About the Role
Lead and coordinate the Canadian and foreign income, indirect tax filing processes and interact closely with both external advisors and the company Finance functions to resolve tax compliance issues.
- Provide tax advice and counsel on tax compliance matters to support corporate initiatives and objectives
- Engage with external parties and global tax revenue authorities to resolve compliance tax issues
- Identify and implement process improvements focusing on internal control
- Opportunity to work with top of class advisors, discussing and resolving technical tax issues
- Opportunity to work with high calibre tax professionals on a local and global level
- Assist in special projects
- Relevant and progressive tax experience including staff management and project management
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and changing prioritie
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- CPA qualification or international equivalent
- Completion of CICA-In-depth tax course or MTax
For further information and to apply click the link or email Jon Mullin on Jon.Mullin@RobertWalters.com or call on +1 416 809 4570