Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Jon Mullin
Date posted June 3, 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA m4w1z1 CAD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A client of ours is looking to grow their tax team with the addition of a Tax Analyst. This mid-town Toronto Tax role would be best suited to an aspiring CPA with tax experience and who is looking to progress their career within the financial services world.
The Tax Analyst will play a key role in the Finance and Operations team based out of the companies head office in Bloorville. Your areas of responsibility will include Canadian, US and foreign tax compliance as well as HST/GST/QST fillings and review.
- Assistance in the annual tax return filing process (trusts, partnerships, corporations) and quarterly tax provision process – review of external accounting firm prepared returns;
- Some correspondence with CRA, Revenu Quebec, IRS and other tax authorities as appropriate;
- Work closely with the accounting department to book-to-tax adjustments for tax compliance and for financial statement tax note disclosure/tax provisions;
- Preparation and review of tax compliance working papers;
- HST/GST/QST compliance and review work
- Investor relations work pertaining to investor specific tax-related matters on T3, T5013 slips
- Monitoring of corporate and HST tax payments, corporate tax instalment management
For further information, please contact email@example.com