Senior Manager, US Tax
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Jon Mullin
Date posted June 13, 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA M5S 2B7 CAD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier boutique financial services firm is looking to grow their tax team with the addition of a specialist US Tax professional.
About The Role
This exciting Tax Manager (open to looking at Manager or Senior Manager grade) role will lead the US Tax accounting for the business. Reporting into the Head of Tax and working alongside a colleague on the Canadian Tax, you will form a strong business partnering focused tax team who actively work with the finance team, deal teams and senior management alike.
- Deliver the US Tax preparation for US Federal, State Local income tax and franchise tax returns;
- Assist with Tax research and implications;
- Work with the investment team on establish tax models;
- Oversee the Tax Technology roadmap and process improvement;
- Deliver the tax planning; and
- Ad hoc tasks and projects.
- CPA, US or Canadian;
- Public accounting (Big or Mid-sized Professional services firm) experience for at least 4 years;
- Real Estate and or REIT experience would be very beneficial;
- Experience dealing with the IRS;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple and changing deadlines.
For further information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or click apply