Salary CAD100,000 - CAD110,000 per year
Consultant Katie McCormack
Job Ref E0WF4M
Date posted June 17, 2022toronto accountancy-finance/tax 2022-06-23 2022-08-16 accountancy Mississauga Ontario CA TELECOMMUTE CAD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Tax Manager position with a rapidly growing organisation in the capital markets industry. An opportunistic role with potential for involvement in US tax as well as mergers and acquisitions, due dilligence and tax research.
- Preparation of quarterly tax provisions, including current and deferred tax computations, effective tax rate reconciliations, and supporting working papers
- Preparation of T2 tax returns, partnership information returns and foreign reporting forms
- Preparation of tax estimates for quarterly forecasting and annual budgets
- Research Income tax and commodity tax and other tax issues for communication to various operating subsidiaries and head office
- Communicate with tax authorities and respond to tax authority audit queries
- Assistance with tax due diligence for future acquisitions as required
- Utilize tax technology to streamline processes and work with the tax team to gain efficiencies
- Prepare and deliver tax presentations, and assist with other special projects as required
- CPA with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with public company reporting an asset
- Partial completion or completion of CICA In Depth Tax Course
- Strong communication skills
Salary: CAD100,000 - CAD125,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: June 28, 2022A leading real estate firm in Toronto is seeking a Manager, Internal Audit to join their growing team. Reporting to the Director, Internal Audit, this role will ensure effective execution of the ICFR program and internal audit plan.
Salary: CAD110,000 - CAD130,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: May 10, 2022Our client is based in Toronto and they're seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. The Finance Manager will play a key role in providing the Senior Leaders with information vital to decision-making. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, a desire to continuously improve their processes and ways of working. The Finance Manager will be responsible for day-to-day full cycle of accounting, as well as financial reporting, and performance analysis.