Head of Treasury
Salary CAD140,000 - CAD180,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Eduardo Utiyama
Job Ref 7OHY4H
Date posted June 29, 2022toronto accountancy-finance/treasury 2022-07-06 2022-08-28 mining Toronto Ontario CA CAD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an internationally renowned commercial services organization that is amidst a rapid growth phase. We are partnering with them to find a Head of Treasury to be based in their HQ in the North of Toronto, but with the responsibility to oversee the treasury operation globally.
The Head of Treasury will report to the CFO, and plays an essential role in managing the operations of the company’s Treasury function, including oversight of the treasury management activities including forecasting, budgeting and cash management. The Head of Treasury will also more broadly support the company in achieving its overall global business goals. The ideal candidate should have a very strong technical background, experience working in the corporate treasury space and interacting with the C-Level, and experience with either SAP. Also, Spanish skills are MANDATORY.
• Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations within the corporate treasury team
• Build and maintain banking relationships
• Manage the Treasury team and design an optimal workflow
• Manage capital for the company
• Ensure compliance with credit agreements, policies and procedures
• Liaise with internal and external parties to manage incoming and outgoing cash flows
• Collaborate with the internal stakeholders to maintain forecasts and budget future cash requirements
• University degree in Accounting, Finance and/or professional accounting or finance designation
• Over 8 years of experience in Finance with experience in corporate treasury, financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, or business planning
• Experience in the Mining / Iron & Steel / Oil & Gas / Manufacturing space is considered an asset
• Spanish language skills are a MUST
• High degree of professionalism and integrity
• Excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply online or get in touch with Eduardo on Eduardo.email@example.com
Salary: CAD150,000 - CAD190,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: July 26, 2022Our client, a leading investment manager, is seeking a VP of Valuation. The VP of Valuations will be responsible for helping build out and centralize the Valuation function for their portfolios. The VP of Valuations will work closely with the CFO and other senior Members.