Senior Manager - Finance, Treasury and Operations
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Zahraa Mahomed
Job Ref I6YVHT
Date posted September 1, 2022toronto accountancy-finance/treasury 2022-09-01 2022-10-31 accountancy Toronto Ontario 47 Front St E Suite 200, TORONTO ONTARIO CA m5E1b3 TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a leading entrepreneurial investment banking and private capital firm. They are expanding their team due to rapid growth in their Private Debt division and are looking to bring a Senior Manager on board to lead their finance, treasury and operations function. This role would encompass financial and operational support for both, with an emphasis on Private Debt to start offering access to the most senior level decision making compared to a larger firm.
- Ownership of day-to-day accounting operations, in conjunction with our outsourced accounting firm, and preparation of various reporting.
- Overseeing existing Private Debt portfolio companies, working with borrowers on amendments, covenants, and various needs.
- Lead the treasury processes of the division.
- Undertaking of various operational, administrative, forecasting, and other special projects.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by ensuring a strong attention to detail.
- Mentor and develop staff and team.
- Individuals will be given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- Minimum six years prior work experience in finance, accounting or related fields.
- CPA is a must.
- Outstanding ability to digest large amounts of data and succinctly communicate.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional curiosity and ambition.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels.
- High standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel.
Should you meet the above requirements please apply.
Salary: CAD120,000 - CAD180,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: September 7, 2022Our client, an estalibshed asset manager, is looking for a Manager, Cash Management to lead the Treasury function. This is based in downtown Toronto reporting to the Senior Manager. The Manager, Cash Management will be a vital member overseeing a team of 5 analysts and senior analysts. The Manager, Cash Management is responsible for the Treasury Operations and optimization.