Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance
CAD100,000 - CAD125,000 per year
November 6, 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Compliance Manager within the private wealth and retail banking division of a major international financial institution. The Senior Compliance Manager will be joining a team of compliance professionals in assisting with the management and operation of the regulatory compliance program. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to senior management and the Chief Compliance Officer on a wide range of compliance matters.
VP of Operations and Compliance
CAD130,000 - CAD160,000 per year
October 22, 2019
Our client, an international boutique investment management firm that delivers investing solutions to institutional, family office and UHNW individuals (the "Firm"), is looking for a VP of Operations and Compliance to report to the current CCO/COO, with the expectation that the CCO/COO title will be handed off to the VP of Operations and Compliance in a relatively short period of time.
The VP of Operations and Compliance will by a key member of the Firm's management team and will be tasked with taking functional leadership of the Compliance and Operations departments. The VP will be responsible for administering the global compliance program as well as overseeing all investment and business operational activities, including providing strategic insights to the Firm's stakeholder value to its clients.
Chief Compliance Officer, CAMLO, CRO
CAD170,000 - CAD200,000 per year
October 1, 2019
Our client, a well established trust company with over $1 billion under management, located in downtown Toronto, specializes in financial services, real estate and asset management is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to join its growing team.
The Chief Compliance Officer will work alongside our client's executive group and be responsible for ensuring, inter alia, the company's compliance with OSFI, regulatory risk management, control and governance processes are adequate and functioning in a manner that adheres to all current regulatory requirements.
Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
CAD120,000 - CAD160,000 per year
September 27, 2019
Our client, a prominent Banking, Insolvency and Real Estate firm is seeking a mid-level associate to join their established mid-size practice. The ideal associate will have a minimum of four years’ experience practicing commercial real estate law in Ontario.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified associate to grow their practice and become part of a fantastic, award winning team. This opportunity comes with a clear avenue of upward progression and strong compensation.
Legal Counsel, Business Development Manager
CAD100,000 - CAD130,000 per year
September 25, 2019
* Setting up visits and promoting the use of the Company's product/service with law firms, real estate offices and lenders
* Building strong relationships with clients
* Identifying new business opportunities and prospects and acting on them
* Increasing the number of clients and use of the Company’s product by current clients
* Managing day-to-day needs of clients and responding to customer inquiries and issues
* Providing regular review, analysis and feedback regarding strategy for commercial business development
* Keeping informed of industry news and information and sharing any updates with management
* Attending client functions and participating in various social events organized by the Company
* Attending industry trade shows, presentations, and conferences
* Providing ongoing information and reports to management as required
* Other duties as required or assigned