Client Services Associate
Salary CAD60,000 - CAD70,000 per year + + Discretionary Bonus
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Andres Nino
Job Ref 160252/001
Date posted June 17, 2022toronto operations/analyst 2022-06-20 2022-08-16 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA CAD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have recently partnered with a global private bank and asset manager that designs and implements customized solutions to help affluent clients build and preserve wealth. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join their Wealth Consultant team as a Client Services Associate.
The Client Services Associate functions as part of a team that administers, supports, and coordinates the activities related to serving existing clients. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, with superior analytical skills and a passion for administration. They should possess strong communications skills and have a solid experience working providing superior client service.
- Ensure timely resolution to all client requests and inquiries
- Manage on-boarding of client accounts
- Create and maintain client records on all systems and ensure accuracy of client information o Document maintenance on shared drives
- Manage W-8/W9/CRS/NR form filing with custodians
- Assist in preparing and distributing client reports
- Assist in annual registered tax reporting preparation and filing o RRSP contribution slips
- Manage asset transfers in/out
- Prepare transfer forms - one-off or for inclusion in account opening packages o Initiate and Track transfers in and out
- Coordinate client cash management request
Key competencies Required for this Position:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as Client Service Administrator or Operations Administrator (or similar) in the financial service industry.
- Experience in regulatory tax and wires and/or back-office custody operations preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Comfort interacting with High Net Worth Clients;
- Experience working with a CRM system (Salesforce is preferred)
if you have a strong passion for Client Services and believe this opportunity is right for you, kindly apply below or email Andres Nino directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover letter to be considered for this great opportunity.
Salary: CAD60,000 - CAD90,000 per yearLocation: TorontoDate posted: June 8, 2022We have recently partnered with a boutique financial services company that specializes in working with wealthy Canadian families and entrepreneurs to design and implement sound estate planning strategies and use life insurance as a tool to do so. Their practice focuses on: tax planning, estate preservation, succession-related issues, and philanthropy. Our client is looking for a Client Services Associate to support the firm's business practices and provide exceptional client service