Consultant Andres Nino
Job Ref KIK6J3
Date posted September 19, 2022toronto operations/analyst 2022-09-20 2022-11-18 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a boutique financial services company that specializes in working with wealthy Canadian families and entrepreneurs to design and implement sound estate planning strategies and use life insurance as a tool to do so. Their practice focuses on: tax planning, estate preservation, succession-related issues, and philanthropy. Our client is looking for an Underwriting Associate to support the firm's business practices and provide exceptional underwriting support.
The underwriting associate will support the firm’s business practises and provide exceptional underwriting support. The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, be able to balance multiple priorities, and thrive in a close-knit family office environment. This person is accountable through the systems and processes that are in place. The position supports and represents the advisors and the firm to clients, internal and external business partners, and the community.
- Document, record and track correspondence, and required follow up
- Liaise with insurance carriers and clients throughout underwriting process
- Follow up with third party providers to obtain medical reports and financial underwriting
- Manage effective follow up strategies and processes to make sure requests are met and handled, while balancing priorities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Investigate and problem solve as required and respond accordingly on time
- Adhere to all market conduct and compliance rules, regulations and policies for all business lines
- Work with integrity and passion to do what is right and interact professionally to obtain the best outcome for Insurance clients
- Actively engage in learning and expanding your knowledge, taking ownership of your personal growth and development needs
Additional skills, background, education, characteristics, and supporting qualities:
- Life insurance background with underwriting & product knowledge
- Experience dealing with high-net-worth clientele would be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills, both verbal, and written
- Positive attitude and professional manner
- Commitment to privacy and confidentiality for clients and the firm’s practises
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for numbers
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Willingness to work full-time in the office
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below!
Salary: CAD75,000 - CAD95,000 per yearLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: October 3, 2022Our client, an investment counselling firm for high-net-worth individuals, is looking for a self-starter to join their Operations team as our Manager of Fund Operations. In this role, the successful candidate will oversee the Firm’s pooled fund vehicles’ day to day operations, with particular focus on the oversight of the Funds’ service providers as well as coordination of Fund operations internally.
Salary: CAD80,000 - CAD100,000 per year + + Discretionary Bonus & Full BenefitsLocation: Toronto, OntarioDate posted: September 27, 2022We have partnered with an innovative private investment management firm catering to high-net worth individuals, families and foundations that manages $1 billion in equity and fixed income products. Our client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Investment Operations Manager.