Senior Analyst, Fund Reporting and Analysis
Salary CAD85,000 - CAD120,000 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Andres Nino
Job Ref CV7QU1-D2B3BDC4
Date posted March 8, 2023toronto operations/analyst 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA CAD 85000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We have recently partnered with a well-known Wealth Management firm to look for a Senior Analyst of Fund Reporting and Analysis. The sucessfull candidate will work closely with Portfolio Managers and Wealth Professionals and will support them by providing them with valuable analytics and reports as it relates to the firm's diverse portfolio of proprietary mutual funds and Limited Partnerships.
• Oversee the Fund Reporting & Analysis function, including internal & external reporting, fund performance calculations, attribution analysis, ad-hoc information requests, and daily trade reconciliations.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for the advisory and portfolio management teams on fund analytics requests including performance and attribution.
• Design, develop, and maintain all fund-related reporting.
• Collaborate with colleagues from both the business and technology side to ensure successful completion of projects on time, and to ensure the final product effectively meets user needs.
• Utilize VBA/Excel skill set to streamline workflow and automate processes.
• Develop appropriate operational processes and set high service standards.
• Undergraduate degree and professional designation (e.g. CFA, CIPM).
• A minimum of 2 years of related work experience with a background in reporting and analysis.
• VBA programming proficiency required.
• Advanced computer skills, with extensive experience in the use of MS Excel.
• Familiarity with reporting and dashboarding technologies (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, Crystal Reports, ActiveReports etc.).
• Familiarity with SQL and Morningstar Direct, with hands-on experience of querying data.
• Understanding of GIPS guidelines and CRM2 reporting requirements.
• Proven analytical skills involving multiple and complex data sets and use of statistical analysis.
• Experience in performance measurement and attribution methodologies.
If you think you have the qualifications and experience to take on this role, please apply now or email me your CV directly at email@example.com.
Get in touch
+1 647 288 2442