Director, Strategic Operations
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Andres Nino
Job Ref FMIZ2R-05877017
Date posted May 25, 2023toronto operations/director 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, a global private markets investment firm specializing in mid-market companies and assets, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated professional to join their team as a Director of Strategic Operations. With a strong reputation as a principal investor in private equity, private credit, and infrastructure worldwide, our client is dedicated to driving innovation and growth within the industry. They are now looking for a talented individual to lead their strategic operations.
As the Director of Strategic Operations, you will play a pivotal role in advising, developing, and executing key initiatives that optimize our client's business operations. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Investor Operations, you will be a crucial member of the Investor Operations Leadership Team, collaborating closely with team managers responsible for private equity, private credit, infrastructure, and cash management operations. Leveraging your expertise in business processes and market trends, you will drive operational improvements, enhance scalability, and mitigate operational risks. Additionally, you will be at the forefront of implementing technology solutions to support our client's ambitious growth strategy.
- Evaluate core business processes, identifying opportunities for enhanced efficiency, reduced delivery time, and minimized operational risks.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with firm-wide impact, ensuring exceptional investor experience while improving operational efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with senior leaders across functions and business lines to align core processes and procedures with the overall business strategy.
- Provide guidance on business operations and organizational practices, anticipating and supporting evolving business needs.
- Ensure smooth and low-risk implementation of new products and initiatives by understanding their operational implications.
Get in touch
+1 647 288 2442