Investment Operations Manager
Salary CAD80,000 - CAD100,000 per year + + Discretionary Bonus & Full Benefits
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Andres Nino
Job Ref 0062
Date posted November 7, 2022toronto operations/manager 2022-11-18 2023-01-06 financial-services Toronto Ontario CA CAD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robert-walters.ca https://www.robert-walters.ca/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have partnered with an innovative private investment management firm catering to high-net worth individuals, families and foundations that manages $1 billion in equity and fixed income products. Our client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Investment Operations Manager.
The incumbent will work across the investment operations functions, including compliance, investment fund operations, and risk mitigation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with various firm leaders to accomplish various operations-related initiatives
- Work across public and private fund operations.
- Accountable for compliance activities across the firm, employees, and client onboarding
- Support firm’s fund administration activities, including tax reporting and fund financials
- Assist the Firm’s external Fund auditors and administrators with annual fund audits
- Responsible for client reporting, both standardizes and customized
- Track private fund capital calls
- Accountable for client onboarding
- Maintain updated processes and procedures for the team
- Be a back-up to the trading analyst as well as investment operations associate
- Support with operations-related projects project
Candidate capabilities and experience
- Minimum of 4-7 years of operations/compliance experience in a fund accounting or canadian private investment fund environment
- Completion of CSC, CPH, EMP and/or IFIC Operations course would be a definite asset
- Advanced level Excel skills and experience working in a database environment
- Familiarity with Infinite Systems “Harmony” would be an asset
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator who can interact with various functions of the business including portfolio management, operations, client advisory, etc.
- Technical aptitude