Empowering women in the workplace
As global talent shortages grow more acute, new ways of engaging and developing the business leaders of tomorrow are needed to deliver sustainable talent strategies for the future.
Businesses are investing in their people, but neglecting to address the issues of why women are leaving the workforce, and why women continue to be underrepresented in business at the senior level.
The question is no longer why are women exiting the workforce, but rather, what can employers do to attract and retain talented women in their businesses.
This eguide, based on a survey of almost 500 women working in professional disciplines, explores the effectiveness of current strategies to empower and advance women in the workplace, looking at areas such as flexible working, mentoring, leadership and even asking women what constitutes a successful career.
- Gender diversity policies and approaches
- Talent acquisition strategies for women
- Retaining talented women in your business
- Family and maternity policies
- Representation of women in business leadership
- Developing women into future business leaders
- Key findings